top of page

I wanted to pay using financial aid/student loan refunds, can I do that?

Here at Ambassador Apartments we do allow people to pay with these methods but there are 3 things that are required prior to move in and one thing to note.


1) A copy of your financial aid award letter (so we know you are receiving enough to pay your rent)

2) A voluntary consent to disclose financial aid distribution information form (so we can verify with the school if need be) - form provided by Ambassador

3) A minimum rental payment of $500.00 prior to move in.


1) During this process you would still be subject to our late payment fees which are $25 for the first month and 1.5% interest on the remaining balance each month after.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
bottom of page