I wanted to pay using financial aid/student loan refunds, can I do that?

Here at Ambassador Apartments we do allow people to pay with these methods but there are 3 things that are required prior to move in and one thing to note.


1) A copy of your financial aid award letter (so we know you are receiving enough to pay your rent)

2) A voluntary consent to disclose financial aid distribution information form (so we can verify with the school if need be) - form provided by Ambassador

3) A minimum rental payment of $500.00 prior to move in. 


1) During this process you would still be subject to our late payment fees which are $25 for the first month and 1.5% interest on the remaining balance each month after. 


Please reload

Featured Posts

What does rent include?

At Ambassador Apartments the rent is all inclusive. The following utilities are covered in your rent: Heat, hot water, electricity, garbage, recycling...

Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Ambassador Apartments / T 585.243.3110 / ambassadorapartments@gmail.com / © 2017 by Deshell

  • facebook
  • Twitter Black Square